Attention Community Organizations – Get In On Our Cash Raffle Fundraiser Today!
Do you belong to a club or organization that would like to raise money to achieve their goals?
Your club/organization can sell cash raffle tickets and earn $8 for every ticket your group sells!
How does it work?
Make A Difference DKC $10,000 Cash Raffle Fundraiser makes tickets available to community organizations and clubs to sell. For every $20 ticket a group sells, $12 will go to pay for food for the Make A Difference DKC MobilePack event, and $8 is refunded to your organization/club.
Top Reasons Your Organization or Club Should Participate:
- Raise money quickly and with minimal resources required
- Save lives by feeding starving children
- There is no cost to your club/organization
- Tickets are easy to sell-it’s the largest volunteer event in DeKalb County!
- Your club/organization can achieve their goals with additional revenue generated by the cash raffle ticket sales
- Tickets are available now and can be sold through Nov. 9, 2017
For more information contact:
The Suter Company
258 May Street, Sycamore, IL 60178
1. Ticket buyers and persons named on a ticket must be at least 18 years old upon purchase.
2. No portion of the raffle ticket price may be deducted as a charitable contribution for federal,
state or local tax purposes.
3. A person named on a ticket cannot transfer his/her interest in the ticket.
4. “Make A Difference DKC” shall have the sole discretion to determine whether the winner is
an official winner of the prize, and the decision shall be final and binding.
5. Checks should be made out to “Make A Difference DKC”.
6. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes resulting from the winnings.
7. Winner must collect the prize within 30 days of winning or will forfeit the prize.
8. The winner will be announced on November 13, 2017 at
9. Need not be present to win.
Click here for complete Official Rules pdf file