Attention Community Organizations
Get In On Our Cash Raffle Fundraiser Today!
Do you belong to a club or organization that would like to raise money to achieve their goals?
Your club/organization can sell cash raffle tickets and earn $8 for every ticket your group sells!
How does it work?
Make A Difference DKC $10,000 Cash Raffle Fundraiser makes tickets available to community organizations and clubs to sell. For every $20 ticket a group sells, $12 will go to pay for food for the Make A Difference DKC MobilePack event, and $8 is refunded to your organization/club.
Top Reasons Your Organization or Club Should Participate:
- Raise money quickly for your organization
- There is no cost to your club/organization
- Save lives by feeding starving children
- Tickets are available now and can be sold through November 12, 2020
For more information contact:
The Suter Company
258 May Street, Sycamore, IL 60178
- Ticket buyers and sellers must be at least 18 years old upon purchase.
- No portion of the raffle ticket price may be deducted as a charitable contribution for federal, state or local tax purposes.
- A person named on a ticket cannot transfer his/her interest in the ticket.
- “Make A Difference DKC” shall have the sole discretion to determine whether the winner is an official winner of the prize, and the decision shall be final and binding.
- Checks should be made out to “Make A Difference DKC”.
- Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes resulting from the winnings.
- Winner must collect the prize within 30 days of winning or will forfeit the prize.
- The winner will be announced on November 17, 2021 at makeadifferencedkc.org.
- Need not be present to win.